All children who reside in the Spreckels Union School District boundaries and are of school age are eligible to register beginning March 1, 2021. For further information or to schedule a registration appointment, please contact Jennifer Pollock at 831-455-2550 x317 or [email protected]
To enroll a child in the Spreckels Union School District, a parent or guardian must provide the following documents:
- Student birth certificate
- Student immunization ecords
As least two of the following are required to establish residency:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service (i.e. PG & E) contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student.
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within the District boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552.