All children who reside in the Spreckels Union School District boundaries and are of school age are eligible to register beginning March 11, 2019. For further information or to schedule a registration appointment, please call:
- Spreckels Elementary School (TK-5th) at 831-455-1831
- Buena Vista Middle School (6th -8th) at 831-455-8936
School Office Registration Hours
March 11 – June 30: Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Please note; school offices will be closed the month of July and will reopen August 1.
Transitional Kindergarten students must turn five (5) between September 2 and December 2, 2019. Kindergarten students must be five (5) on or before September 1, 2019.
To enroll a child in the Spreckels Union School District, a parent or guardian must provide the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
Please provide at least two of the following:
- Property tax payment receipts
- Rental property contract, lease, or payment receipt
- Utility service (i.e. PG & E) contract, statement, or payment receipt
- Pay stub
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from government agency
- Declaration of residency executed by the student’s parent/guardian
- If the student is an unaccompanied youth as defined in 42 USC 11434a, a declaration of residency executed by the student.
- If the student is residing in the home of a caregiving adult within the District boundaries, an affidavit executed by the caregiving adult in accordance with Family Code 6552.